Travel to Cuba Insurance
W.A. George Insurance Agency has partnered with Starr Companies to offer trip insurance and travel accident insurance to Americans traveling to Cuba.
With the easing of travel restrictions to Cuba, we expect that an increasing number of U.S. Citizens will visit the country. W.A. George Insurance Agency through Starr Companies can offer plans that meet both traveler demand and the U.S. legal requirements.
The Cuban Government requires all individuals traveling to Cuba to have travel insurance or a medical policy that covers medical expenses that may occur while traveling in Cuba. All medical bills must be settled prior to leaving the country.
Medical facilities in Cuba do not accept health or medical insurance plans, U.S. currency, credit cards or checks issued from the United States.
This is from Bridget Whalen, Vice President at Starr Companies.
- Common Carrier Benefit
- Critical Burn Benefit
- Traumatic Brain injury Benefit
- Exposure and Disappearance
- Therapeutic Counseling Benefit
- Bereavement Counseling Benefit
- Seat Belt Benefit or Seat Belt and Accident Hospital Income Benefit or Accelerated Benefit
- Air Bag Benefit
- Accident Hospital Income Benefit
- Accident Total Disability Benefit
- Anti-Inflation Benefit
- Covered Accident
- Paralysis Benefit
- Repatriation Benefit
- Intensive Care Unit Benefit
- Continuation of Medical Coverage
- Felonious Assault Benefit
- Outpatient Care Benefit
- (COBRA) Benefit
- Child Education Benefit
- HIV Occupational Accident Benefit
- Extended Dependents Coverage
- Day Care Benefit
- Dependent Child Dismemberment Benefit
- Rehabilitation Benefit
- Extended Care Facility Benefit
- Spouse Education Benefit
- Funeral Expense Benefit
- Common Disaster Benefit
- Adaptive Home & Vehicle Benefit
- Permanent Total Disability Benefit
- Survivor Income Benefit
- Coma Benefit
- Catastrophic Loss of Use Benefit
- Recuperation Benefit