Active Assailant Insurance
The threat of a physical attack has become a real risk for many businesses and public service providers in recent years, with both terrorist and active assailant incidents on the rise.
W.A. George Insurance Agency offers specialist insurance and crisis management services to help organizations prepare for these complex, ever-changing threats and recover quickly if an incident happens.
- Broad definition of qualifying weapons: Hand-held weapon includes any hand-held instrument or explosive device worn on the body and road vehicles
- Property Damage and Time Element
- No Physical Damage Time Element
- Civil & Military Authority (Property Damage & Non-Physical Damage)
- Ingress/Egress (Property & Non-Physical Damage)
- Extra expenses involved in managing and recovering from an incident, including:
- Public relations costs
- Relocation expenses
- Counseling costs and/or psychiatric care
- Medical expenses
- Job retraining
- Additional security measures
- Any other costs we agree are responsible
- Broader trigger extended to include Bodily Injury
- Broader coverage for non-terrorism related perils
- We can cover up to USD 35 million, for any one risk.